Academic year 2021-22
Please download the Ethics/Religious Studies Overview for 2021-22
For further information see the PSHCEE and Wider Learning page.
- Deity – A God or Goddess.
- Monotheism – A belief in only one God (such as Christianity or Islam)
- Polytheism – A belief in more than one God (such as Hinduism – but this is up for debate)
- Sacrament – A spiritual ceremony
- Devout – Deep religious faith or commitment
Everything you need to be successful in Ethics
- A basic awareness of any relevant current events going on in the world.
- An ability to listen carefully to the view and opinions of others.
- A willingness to articulate your own opinion based on reason, evidence and examples.